(Updated 26th July 2021)
Council Offices & Fairway Hall
Fairway Hall is open for functions which comply with Covid Secure guidelines and any subject to any current government guidelines.
The Town Council Offices are open by appointment only for essential business.
We will continue to monitor closely and act upon the latest Government advice and we apologise for any inconvenience.
Updated information will appear on this page as it becomes available.
Our staff are working in a Covid Secure environment. Please bear with us as it may take longer to respond to any enquiries during this time.
Allotment holders that are self-isolating MUST NOT visit the Allotment sites for any reason
It is important that anyone attending the allotment takes care to stay the appropriate distance from others, avoid body contact and wash hands at taps, do not wash hands or use detergents in the water tanks and please pay attention to notice boards
It is essential that no un-authorised people are allowed onto the plots for the duration of this pandemic, if you do wish to bring someone to assist with work on the plot, please ensure that that this is notified to the Town Council. Careful consideration should be given to introducing anyone over 70, those with underlying illness or pregnant women.
Members should take the following precautionary measures :
- Keep hand sanitiser in your shed and wash your hands regularly
- Use hand sanitiser before opening and closing any gate locks
- Observe “Social Distancing” with each other 2 metres and groups of no more than 6 people.
- If you take your children to the plot, ensure that they stay within its confines and do not run around on communal paths and spaces.
- Do not share tools
- Minimise the contact with each other for example no handshakes
- Do not wash your hands in water troughs
For the latest guidance visit https://www.nsalg.org.uk/news/covid19-information
Hertsmere Borough Council Updates
Visit the Borough Council website for the latest updates
Hertfordshire County Council Updates
Visit the County Council website for the latest updates
UK Government Updates
Visit the Government Coronavirus website for the latest information